route-me-map@googlegroups.com

[route-me] Re: Loading map in background thread Justin R. Miller Wed Feb 22 11:00:46 2012

That was just a hunch -- things sound ok. FWIW I have used 1GB+
MBTiles databases before without this kind of delay. Maybe profile
your app with Instruments and see where it is spending its time?

--
Justin R. Miller
Development Seed, Inc.