route-me-map@googlegroups.com

Re: [route-me] RMWMS.m Semantic Issue Hal Mueller Tue Apr 03 22:00:32 2012

On Mar 30, 2012, at 1:15 PM, Gmail wrote:

> you can't have both @synthesize and your custom setter/getter for the same
> property.

That's incorrect. It's perfectly fine to have custom setters and getters for
@synthesized properties.

The reason you're seeing the warning here is that the property is defined as
"atomic". I don't see offhand why that accessor needs to be atomic, though.

Hal