route-me-map@googlegroups.com

[route-me] MBtiles + User Location gisman Wed Apr 04 10:02:38 2012

Hi All

I have just started with xcode and route-me so sorry for such a basic
question. I have got the MBtiles example working with my own data and
its fantastic.

I now want to add a button that locates the 'user' with a little
marker, much like the blue dot.

I have done a few tutorials about the Core Location framework and have
managed to create some text fields with the lat/long values.

However I am struggling to do that with route-me, and a button plus a
marker. I see there is a RMMarker but how do I pass the lat/long to
it?

There were some old posts about a user location but no one posted a
solution, so hoping someone could help

thanks