route-me-map@googlegroups.com

[route-me] Re: MBtiles + User Location shenstech Wed Apr 04 11:00:27 2012

Here is some of my marker code, I think you'll find what you're
looking for here:

                RMMarker *curMarker;
                CLLocationCoordinate2D curLocation;

                curMarker = [[RMMarker alloc] initWithUIImage: coloredStop];

                NSNumber *numLon = [NSNumber numberWithFloat: //Insert your Lon
here];
                NSNumber *numLat = [NSNumber numberWithFloat: //Insert your Lat
here];

                curLocation.latitude = [numLat floatValue];
                curLocation.longitude = [numLon floatValue];

                [yourMarkerManager addMarker:curMarker

AtLatLong:curLocation];