route-me-map@googlegroups.com

[route-me] Re: MBtiles + User Location gisman Sun Apr 08 06:00:33 2012

Hi

Managed to spend some time on this just now

Added that line of code above my marker and it now appears!

thanks so much for your help

I just which the map would move to my location, but think I will put
it on my ipad and see what happens

thanks

tim

ps hope this code helps someone else struggling too