rpm-list@redhat.com

Re: File listed twice Stanley, Jon Mon Sep 01 06:05:15 2008

Are you listing files twice? Maybe specifically and captured by a glob?

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun Aug 31 19:24:43 2008
Subject: File listed twice

Hi,

I am trying to build RPM files for my software, and keep seeing warnings during
the rpmbuild process:

warning: File listed twice: [file name]

I see this repeatedly for each file (and there are many). I recognize this may
be the result of testing my build spec over and over again, but how do I clear
those errors out? Where are the files being listed twice? These files are not
listed twice in the %files list.

I am working on i386 Redhat 5ES.

Thanks,

Jeff.

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the
message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.