ruboss-framework@googlegroups.com

[ruboss-framework] Re: BlazeDS, JRuby and server push Dima Berastau Fri Jan 09 00:00:25 2009

Hi Steffen,

I quite like the Publish-Subscribe communication model as well. I'll
see if we can better support it in the framework in the next release.
In the meantime, you can "simulate" this behaviour using a similar
strategy that is used by AuxHTTPController. See my response to the
previous email in this thread for details. You absolutely don't have
to 100% subscribe to request-response paradigm if you don't want to.
I'll try to elaborate current non-RESTful options on the wiki.

Thanks a lot for your ideas and the links. I am going to play with
this over the weekend and see if anything fruitful will come out :)

cheers,
Dima