ruboss-framework@googlegroups.com

[ruboss-framework] Re: 1.1.1 framework release arshak Tue Jan 13 19:00:22 2009

Along these lines I started playing with 1.1 and got stuck with
something really basic.  After doing the refactoring for 1.1.  Even
though the app is authenticating properly against rails and I see the
XML come back with the user (as apposed to badLogin) for some reason
instead of going to onLoginSuccess it seems to go to onLoginFailure

Ruboss.http(onLoginSuccess, onLoginFailure).invoke("session.fxml",
                                        { login: "screener", password:
"screener" }, "POST", true);

Arshak