ruboss-framework@googlegroups.com

[ruboss-framework] Re: the future of the framework Peter Armstrong Wed Jan 14 23:00:46 2009

As a form of motivation, this is the current logo:
http://ruboss-framework.googlegroups.com/web/restfulX_logo_large.png

It is driven by exactly one constraint: I can't draw!!!

So, this is a very low bar!

Thanks
-Peter

--