ruboss-framework@googlegroups.com

[ruboss-framework] Re: restfulx Target audience survey Benedikt Fri Jan 16 01:00:21 2009

I don't know - I think dealing with the somewhat negative "crossing
out censor gesture" is quite ego shooting conflict driven, instead of
stay restful in solutions.

http://www.no-art.info/woytasik/works/photo/1997_eisen.html