sage-devel@googlegroups.com

Re: [sage-devel] Re: sage-5.0.x and OS X 10.7 Lion William Stein Mon Feb 20 11:00:55 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Dima Pasechnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can we get Lion on bsd.math.washington.edu ?

I could, but then we will no longer have a 10.6 build/test machine, I
think, and that would be bad.
Also, I can't do this until next week, since I'm in San Diego right now.

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics