sage-support@googlegroups.com

[sage-support] Re: regarding jsMath freewill1729 Tue Dec 30 01:00:17 2008

I tried hard, but still I couldn't rectify the problem.
I am using debian 4.0r0 and sage version is 3.1.4.

I found that jsmath comes as a package in debian and I installed it. I
even downloaded latest version of jsMath.

None of the methods are working fine.

It appears that some configuration issue, but I am not really sure
which file to look for.

Some advice would be of great help.

Thanking you.