sage-support@googlegroups.com

[sage-support] Re: Simplification Issue Implicates Canonical Form Dox Mon Feb 20 04:00:18 2012

Hi Mark,

I agree with you, and by experience I could say that SAGE could be a
bit frustrating to learn at first... but is worth!

I'm not sure if it'd help you, but notice that there are two different
routines of simplification, say, simplify() and full_simpllify(). Try
using the second one with your expressions.

Enjoy!

DOX