sage-support@googlegroups.com

[sage-support] Re: sage -t has changed recently ? Simon King Tue Feb 21 07:00:35 2012

Hi Laurent,

On 21 Feb., 14:24, Laurent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it normal ? With older versions of sage the same docstring was working.

Really? I doubt it.

Your doc test will work if and only if "my_function" is defined in
sage.all if and only if "my_function" is available directly after
starting an interactive Sage session.

So, you should add  an import statement in front of your doc test,
because otherwise Sage can not know what my_function is referring to
and thus rightfully complains. I don't think that this has ever been
different.

Best regards,
Simon