sage-support@googlegroups.com

[sage-support] Re: Show command question Jason Grout Tue Feb 21 14:01:31 2012

On 2/21/12 3:42 PM, mhfrey wrote:
I recently upgraded to sage 4.8 and was working on some older
notebooks.  Something has changed in Sage, I can no longer get
show("$P_{integral}$") to work properly.  This should type set to P
with subscript of "integral".  What am I doing wrong?

It works if you do:

html("$P_{integral}$")

What version of Sage did the show() above work in?

Jason