server-dev@james.apache.org

Removing spam after 15 days Kevin Jackson Fri Sep 28 00:00:39 2007

Hi all,

My setup is james + postgresql (jdbc based mail store).  I store spam
in a separate table from my ham email and I want a process to remove
spam messages after a ${delay} (say 2 weeks).

I'm not sure that writing a mailet would be the best solution, so I
thought I'd ask for advice before starting hacking with the api.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kev