server-dev@james.apache.org

Re: [VOTE][2nd] Release Apache James jSieve 0.5 Stefano Bagnara Thu Feb 23 06:01:37 2012

2012/2/22 Eric Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi there,
>
> This is the second attemp to release Apache James jSieve 0.5.
> [...]
> So please cast your VOTE:

[X] +1 Please release

Stefano

PS: for a future release I think we should merge the "manager" modules
to a single module. It is too much fragmented right now and I don't
see good reasons to use so many modules for a simple library (but this
is unrelated to this release, I just wanted to share my opinion while
I reviewed the packages and I was not strong enough to file a JIRA
issue).