server-user@james.apache.org

Re: IMAP with Lotus Notes client Ioan Eugen Stan Wed Mar 28 09:00:59 2012

Pe 28.03.2012 16:46, Eric Charles a scris:
Hi,
We have created some time ago a page on our Wiki to register
working/non-working clients.

http://wiki.apache.org/james/Server3ClientCompatibility

It may be the first time someone try with Lotus Notes.
Do you see any messages/exceptions in the server log? (btw, which version?)

Thx,
Eric

Hello Eric,

Is there a way we can enable James to provide more info in such cases?
Like a protocol dump that we can enable? If not maybe we can discuss about implementing one.

Regards,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com