slide-user@jakarta.apache.org

Re: Would like to contribute Content Indexer and Extractors Oliver Zeigermann Mon Jun 28 05:11:34 2004

ryan wrote:

Hi All,
I finally finished implementing the text extractors for slide. I have a
TextContentIndexer that uses the extractor framework to extract text and
index it with lucene, and I have a TextContainsExpression that wires it
to DASL for searching. I have extractors for: MS Word
MS Excel
MS PowerPoint
PDF
I would be happy to contribute it all. How do I do that? -Ryan Rhodes

That's great! Please create an issue in bugzilla and add the files as an attachment. I will take care of them afterwards.

Oliver