slide-user@jakarta.apache.org

RE: Extensibility Michael Oliver Thu Jul 21 12:40:27 2005

Exactly right, the static method on the Domain is what I am looking for
thanks.

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd, #1096
Las Vegas, NV 89156
Phone:(702)643-7425
Fax:(702)974-0341
*Note new email changed from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message-----
From: Warwick Burrows [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:30 PM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Extensibility

The getStore().getParameters() will get you parameters defined on the
stores (eg. DB2 etc) but I think you will want the Domain.getParameter()
method for what you want to do.

Warwick

 <http://www.sourceonenet.com>

Loosely Coupled

Mike Oliver
CTO

Alarius Systems LLC

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=6800+E.+Lake+Mead+Blvd&c
sz=Las+Vegas%2C+NV+89156&country=us> 6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd
Apt 1096
Las Vegas, NV 89156

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <http://www.alariussystems.com/> http://www.alariussystems.com/

tel:
fax: