sony_psp@yahoogroups.com

RE: [sony_psp] what Easy Games are out there? Filipe Governa Mon Jul 16 18:05:16 2007

IMHO Lumines II and LocoRoco would please you.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of W. Charles Alexander
Sent: segunda-feira, 9 de Julho de 2007 15:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sony_psp] what Easy Games are out there?

Hello all:

I am thinking of getting a PSP and am wanting to know what games out
there are easy.
I do not want to spend hours reading some manual - or hours just
getting killed off in the first 2 minutes of play!
(READ: I like to watch grandkids play games - but I am no good at them)

I just want to pick it up and play for say 10 or 20 minutes now and
then. (OK maybe longer if I can find some that have nice graphics and
easy to play)

Any suggetions?

Thanks,

CHarlie