sony_psp@yahoogroups.com

Re: [sony_psp] New Memory Stick Pro Duo Michael McCumber Thu Aug 02 12:04:53 2007

Thanks for all the replies!  I just popped the old stick into a card reader,
set up a temporary folder on my PC, transferred the files from the old stick
into to there, put the new stick in the reader, copied the files to the new
stick and I'm good to go, like the Taco Bell guy says.  I suppose I could've
skipped the card reader and just gone direct from PSP to PC, huh?  I'm still
learning.

Thanks again for all the replies -- this is a great group!  Now I have to
figure out how to do the movies and games from card thing.

Mike