sony_psp@yahoogroups.com

[sony_psp] Please Help! terrelldouglas Wed Mar 05 12:04:57 2008

Ok, just bought the psp slim, star wars, medal of honor heroes, and
medal gear solid, and can't get online with any of them! I am going to
starbucks and using the free t mobile hotspot and have 100% signal.  I
can get on the internet fine.  The star wars wont let me register or
use the existing gamespy id I made up.  Medal of honor(the old one)
says that ea servers are not availible.  Someone help before I give up
on online with this thing or buy a router for the house and waste more
money!