sony_psp@yahoogroups.com

Re: [sony_psp] 4GB Aamir H. Shekhani Thu Apr 17 12:03:07 2008

i havent seen the PHAT one and i have the slim one, and there is no eject
button for the UMD.....but you know what i really dont mind cuz i got my PSP
hacked and now i play all the games off the memory stick

----- Original Message ----
From: Donald Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 5:56:51 PM
Subject: Re: [sony_psp] 4GB

Cool!, I would love to grab me a PSP slim, but I hear that the automatic eject
button has been removed and you have to pry the UMD out, is that so?

MICHAEL NUECA <stampede_lupinueca@ yahoo.com> wrote:
only PSP Slim can handle smoothly a 4GB memory stick. 8GB can work also
smoothly with PSP SLIM.

George Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED] l.net> wrote:
Keep looking for the answer befroe you up grade....

I had mine moded and run a 4 gig card