spree-user@googlegroups.com

[spree-user] Re: New extension - Redirects extension for Spree Sean Schofield Thu Jul 23 10:30:18 2009

Excellent, thanks for sharing.  Please also list in our extension
registry[1].  We've got some plans to improve how the registry works
but for now its helpful to simply list stuff in a central place.

Sean

[1] http://ext.spreecommerce.com