spree-user@googlegroups.com

Re: [spree-user] Re: Spree multi-lingual (partial) solution proposal Jean-Philippe Boily Thu Feb 16 08:01:54 2012

A lot of people needs that, but there is probably a lot of people too that
doesn't. I don't think it'll be in the core, at least, not for now. Let's see
what the future reserves us! ;)

What would you want to be translated? Product name, description, meta keywords
and description, property presentation, taxonomies, taxons…what else?

Jean-Philippe Boily | http://jeanphilippeboily.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])