spree-user@googlegroups.com

Re: [spree-user] Effort to convert extensions to 1-0-stable Ryan Bigg Mon Feb 20 10:01:11 2012

Hey Denis!

Super glad that you enjoyed the conference!

If you need any help with upgrading these extensions, or if you think the
documentation is lacking in any way, shape or form, just ping us here and we'll
give you the help you need. Thanks for volunteering to upgrade these extensions!

Thanks,
Ryan Bigg