spree-user@googlegroups.com

[spree-user] Re: product_ordering breaks spree search Brian Feeley Fri Apr 06 09:01:38 2012

also I was looking at a similar spree extension "ordering_in_taxon" it has
the code below in its models/product_taxon.rb and it seems to search the
taxons perfect,  could someone help me with some code to get this working
for the above extension in the previous message, thanks

class ProductTaxon < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :product
  belongs_to :taxon
  default_scope :order=>'product_taxons.position'
  acts_as_list :scope=>:taxon
end