sqlite-dev@sqlite.org

Re: [sqlite-dev] SQLite version 3.7.10 enters release testing Richard Hipp Wed Feb 01 08:25:30 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Peter Aronson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm developing on a Sun Blade 2000 running Solaris 9 (a slightly old
> operating system) if that would work for you.  What sort of tests did you
> have in mind?  If you can provide an amalgamation, I could plug it into my
> current project and see what happens, but I assume you might want less
> random coverage than that.

(1) Grab a tarball from http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/9e31a275ef (see the
link just to the right of "Other Links:")

(2) ./configure; make sqlite3.c

(3) Plug the resulting sqlite3.[ch] files into your current project

(4) make test

If you can let us know how the above turns out, that would be great!

> Best regards,
>
> Peter

D. Richard Hipp