streaming-server-dev@lists.apple.com

Building DSS 6 on Windows - work in progress - got it running :-) Bjarne Saltbæk Thu Dec 18 19:00:37 2008

Hi all.

I have posted a new patch (see link below).

I now got DSS 6 compiled on my Windows 2003 server using Visual C++ 6 !

It is an ugly patch, so please contribute with some working code if you have
any ;-)

Happy X-mas

Bjarne

-------
Hi Dev's.

I have fiddled around DSS6 on Windows by patching the code.

I have posted my diff so far at

http://dss.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/32

Feel free to contribute to get i working.

Regards,

Bjarne