streaming-server-dev@lists.apple.com

Dynamic playlists in Darwin Streaming Server? Jk . Wed Jul 07 10:01:50 2010

Hi,

I want to create dynamic playlists in DSS, the playlist will be created when
the user enters the URL, lets say rtsp://cdn1.domain.com/1234
Within DSS, this 1234 represents the id of the playlist. I can not create the
list manually in a file as it might change at any time. This is why i need to
implement a dynamic solution.

I only would like to know what module, parameters should i modify?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any help as it might help me get a job ;)

 Jk.