streaming-server-users@lists.apple.com

RE: Blocking access... Mike Hillyer Mon Apr 06 06:00:58 2009

You could always just block these IPs in your firewall.

Regards,

Mike Hillyer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Steve Meredith
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Blocking access...

I recently been hit by the following DNS

dtp-prod8.cineplex.AC4.yahoo.com (98.136.119 and 98.136.119.95)

This account basically raids my server using multiple concurrent sessions
grabbing my library time each bandwidth.

How can I block IP or domains from my Apple QTSS?

____________________________

"When All Else Fails, Discontinue the use of All Else."

Steve Meredith

Internet Services Bureau Chief

Montana Office of Public Instruction

www.opi.mt.gov

www.metnet.mt.gov

Providing Streaming Media to:

Montana Tribes  http://www.montanatribes.org/main.php?page=intro

Governor and First Lady's Math and Science Initiative
http://MathScience.mt.gov

Fish, Wildlife & Parks iTunes Podcast
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=93153853

Discover Montana's Ecosystems