streaming-server-users@lists.apple.com

Re: AC_quicktime.js with flash alternative? Paul Libbrecht Tue Jun 21 06:01:26 2011

Peter,

thanks for this, a jQuery plugin is the right distribution!

But that, indeed, seems to get rid of Quicktime and Windows media!
But it cares for Mobiles which is good.

Do I understand that this plugin is basically "degrading" to Flash in any case?
(this requires a relatively modern flash... flash 9 before, right?)
So, nothing for an old Windows XP or MacOSX 10.4 where flash 7 or flash 8 is
installed only then or?

paul