streaming-server-users@lists.apple.com

RTCP to publishing clients Steve McFarlin Thu Oct 13 18:00:33 2011

Hello -

Does Darwin Streaming Server send back RTCP RR packets to publishing encoder
clients? I have connected via RTSP to setup a RTP/UDP connection. I notice that
I never receive any RTCP packets back. My current software will timeout if I
never see any RTCP packets. More so I would like to see the RR packets in order
to control the encoding rate over time. Maybe there is a configuration option I
missed?

Thanks,
Steve