streaming-server-users@lists.apple.com

Re: QTSS alternatives Croy, Robert J Sun Mar 25 18:00:35 2012

Wirecast is used mainly for streaming live content to an streaming server.  It
is a portable video production program.  We use Wowza server for streaming.
You stream or embed a video and as long as you send an H.264 encoded file, you
can output Flash, Apple's HTTP streaming, Silverlight and Flash H264.  The
videos can view on any computer and iPhone and iPad.  Other phone's might work
with the system but I have no experience with them.

Bob

Sent from my iPad