taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org

RE: jstl editor Martin van Dijken Tue Feb 24 06:52:49 2004

In Myeclipse version 2.7 there is code completion support for taglibs in
general. If you include the JSTL taglibrary in your project and use a
<%@ taglib referring to it, all tags that follow it are syntax colored
according to the tld. Also, when you use the key to start code
completion, it lists the available tags or the available attributes of
the current tag. Excellent stuff

Martin