taterbugmando@googlegroups.com

Re: Georgie Buck JakeyLee Mon Apr 27 18:12:50 2009

That's cool the CCDs do it.  Makes sense, Joe Thompson being a mentor
of the group.

I got to see them play at an outdoor concert series in Brooklyn.  They
were great, and played with members from the Ebony Hillbillies, a
black stringband from Queens (really good stuff, check em out).

Thanks for all the leads on this tune.
Jacob