taterbugmando@googlegroups.com

Fw: To sales manager--Surge Protector from Telebahn Telehof Fri Apr 15 02:00:49 2011

MailDear Manager,

Spring is coming,how is the weather like in your city now?Hope you will enjoy
this lovely season.

We,a British investment in China for over 20years, is specialized in Surge
Protective Devices,offering the following products:

Our products also have CE,ISO9001,RoHs certificate.

The best price will be offered upon receipt of your enquiry.

To get more information, pls feel free to contact me, or you can visit our
website:www.telebahn.cn;  www.telehof.com.

Best regards,

Owen Chan.

Telehof Electronics Instruments & Equipment (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. (Sales office)
Telebahn Electrics (Zhuhai) Co., Ltd. (Factory)
Telebahn Ltd. (HK Co.)
Tel:      (86-755) 26073113  26404189            Fax:     (86-755) 26649048
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]  URL:    www.telebahn.cn
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Skype: telehofsales