theuniquegeek@googlegroups.com

[The Unique Geek] Re: Fox strikes again Jason Service Tue Oct 27 08:00:15 2009

never watched it but heard good things.

I don't think that the Fox News 'right siding' can have anything to do with
Dollhouse being cancelled, i mean this is also the same network that airs
Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, and American Dad...three cartoon shows on in
prime time, on SUNDAY no less, that PUSH what can be on TV (push is maybe a
little too soft, sometimes those shows take what can be done on prime time
TV and shove it to the ground, begin kicking it, knock it's teeth out
leaving a bloody mess, takes the top of a trash can and then pummels it like
Sonny Corleone would, then spits on it and walks off like it is a sunny day
in the park, but i digress...) so i don't see that as a valid reason for
canceling the show. I think it has to come down to ratings and advertising
dollars.