theuniquegeek@googlegroups.com

Re: [The Unique Geek] Re: Serv's weekly Dragon*Con roster Update Jason Service Tue Feb 23 13:00:33 2010

(rolls eyes)....GAWD i hate these media whore types...

Just kiddin Van, welcome aboard and maybe at the end i will do a recap of
'celebs' and give you the ThUG position of honor. I think our position of
honor is the flying locust...Karma Sutra page 144.