theuniquegeek@googlegroups.com

Re: [The Unique Geek] Re: Return of SPACE: 1999?? Edward Crosby Tue Feb 28 03:01:38 2012

I'm right there with you on Battlestar. The mini series was awesome. The
regular series then started out good but just got worse over time.
I used to love Space 1999 growing up. I even had the metal lunchbox.
However, I recently tried watching it again from Netflix and couldn't stick
with it past the third episode. It doesn't hold up well. Hollywood trying
to resurrect it is ludicrous.

Have a Better One,
Edward Crosby
http://about.me/edwardcrosby