theuniquegeek@googlegroups.com

Re: [The Unique Geek] Serv's intermittently recurring Dragon*Con roster update 2012 ravenface Mon Apr 02 17:00:52 2012

Cary Elwes! Star of Hot Shots!

Caw!

-----Original Message-----
From: Serv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Unique Geek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 4:58 am
Subject: [The Unique Geek] Serv's intermittently recurring Dragon*Con roster
update 2012

150 days till con ladies and gentlemen.

Some key attendees (from this geek's opinion):

We welcome back, Patrick Stewart and his boatload of geek cred:
http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guest_detail.php?id=2104

Our favorite communications officer from Trek, TOS; Nichelle Nichols:
http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guest_detail.php?id=952

The voice of the animated grumpiest old man with a heart of gold, Ed
Asner; http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guest_detail.php?id=2573

How about Farmer F*cking Ted, The Geek himself, Anthony Michael Hall;
http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guest_detail.php?id=2588

Titan of the comics industry, George PĂ©rez;
http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guest_detail.php?id=1975

And the Dark Elf author himself making his D*C Debuet, R.A. Salvatore;
http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guest_detail.php?id=2544

Looking forward to another fantastic year!!!