thinking-sphinx@googlegroups.com

[ts] Re: Geo Search With Multiple Locations Pat Allan Tue Feb 24 17:00:41 2009

Hi Thuva

You're general approach is spot on - but the problem is Sphinx itself
does not handle multiple-value-attributes with floats, only integers,
so it's not going to handle those columns as it should. In short, I'm
not sure how you can get the result you want.

Sorry I can't be more help

--
Pat