thinking-sphinx@googlegroups.com

Re: [ts] Using suspended_delta but many index jobs are running anyway Pat Allan Fri Feb 03 22:05:11 2012

Hi Ben

This certainly isn't the expected behaviour. What versions of Rails, Sphinx and
Thinking Sphinx are you using? And are you using the standard delta approach?
Or delayed/datetime/etc?

Cheers

--
Pat