thinking-sphinx@googlegroups.com

Re: [ts] Facet count - exclude condition Pat Allan Thu Feb 16 22:00:20 2012

Hi Hamish

There's no way of adding conditions/filters as defaults in facet calls. You can
certainly add them in specific facets calls (like any search call), but of
course, if you want it to apply to only specific facets, then that'll mean
separate facets calls with each set of arguments.

--
Pat