thunderbird-webmail-extension@googlegroups.com

Re: negative vibes from @hotmail.com Dasha Gau Sun Jan 31 05:00:15 2010

Hi ...

Webmail Author schrieb:
> This looks like a timeout, try increasing the connection time out
> value (tools -> options -> advanced -> disc and network)

I've got those problem recently at yahoo and mail.com - and I've
increased the "mailnews.tcptimeout" up to limit.
No chance - always after just a blink(!) the error pops up no matter
if timeout is 1 or 1000000.

And now?

BTW:
Unchanged system, earlier full functionally, except regular updating
Thunderbid & your plugins (which are the only ones in Thunderbird.)

Greetings
D. Gau