thunderbird-webmail-extension@googlegroups.com

Re: Thunderbird to access Yahoo eMail w/o Premium Svc Thorne Thu Feb 25 00:00:12 2010

You are correct in that it turns off the spam filters alanrf I used the the site to get my yahoo mail into Thunderbird 3 it does work with out an add-on to Thunderbird. I have 3 yahoo accounts 2 hotmail 4 gmail and 2 mail.com accounts as well and ant time i can setup an account with out an add-on is really nice. I used the addons when i was still using TB2 and found that they only get half of the mail so that is why i use TB3 with out addons and I get all of my mail on every account....