thunderbird-webmail-extension@googlegroups.com

negative vibes from [EMAIL PROTECTED] NewsUser Sun Jul 17 09:00:44 2011

Hi
      I have two yahoo account. One is on "yahoo.com", another is on
"yahoo.com.hk".
After logging on, the layout of "yahoo.com" is the newest style.
After logging on, the layout of "yahoo.com.hk" is the old style.

      Using yahoo-1.5.0, there is no problem to send & receive mails
with "yahoo.com.hk" account. But "negative vibes from [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
show if using "yahoo.com" account.

      I have yahoo log file for the "negative vibes", I could send it
for checking.

Thanks for any help!

Thunderbird v5.0
WebMail v1.4.1