thunderbird-webmail-extension@googlegroups.com

Re: hotmail Pier Carlo Aimone Thu Feb 02 22:00:16 2012

After installing version hotmail-1-3-8b15.xpi the negative vibes seems
fixed but I'm getting the message "no new messages on server".
I have another account on hotmail.com with the same settings (checked
one by one) and it works ok.
Any idea?
Thank you