tivocentral@yahoogroups.com

Re: [TiVo Central] Tivo Signal Stopping for a few Seconds MegaZone Wed Dec 27 12:06:41 2006

Once upon a time ed walsh shaped the electrons to say...
> The tivo communicates with the cable box to change channels.  The
> Cable comes into the cable box and then inputs into the TIVO box
> that then inputs into the TV.

And if you connect the cable box directly to the TV there are no
drop-outs from the box?

Have you tried swapping out the cable between the box and TiVo?

-MZ
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171
<URL:http://www.megazone.org/>  <URL:http://www.eyrie-productions.com/> Eris